Official 7th BW webpage at St.Andrews
7th CALIFA BW
- Technical Issues
- Pipeline 1.4 vs. 2.0
- Follow-up observations
- QC report on 1.4 dataset
- Comparing gradients in galaxies: stellar ages, metallicities and Oxygen abundances
- Dissecting the BPT diagram by excitation mechanism and requirements for models of ionized gas
- Dynamics and masses, IMF vs dark matter content
- Weak emission lines, Wolf Rayet stars, SNe, SN remnants, etc.
- Bulges and pseudo-bulges in photometry, kinematics and stelpops
- Winds, outflows, non-circular motions and galactic fountains
- The form of the extinction law and its possible changes within any given galaxy
- Extinction and SFR for stars (Av vs SFH[t<100Myr] and for gas (Ha/Hb vs SFR(Ha))
- Rotation (lambda) and SFH.